Current available jobs that best match volleyball:
» Coordinator, Finance - USA Volleyball (Colorado Springs, CO)
» Apply for Future Notification - U.S. National Governing Bodies (Various Locations, US)
Finance: Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
Coordinator, Finance - USA Volleyball (Colorado Springs, CO)
About USA Volleyball
Want to work in the Olympic Movement with one of the most successful organizations serving one of the fastest growing and exciting sports in the world? USA Volleyball is the national governing body for beach, indoor and sitting volleyball in the United States with over 300,000 members, responsible for selecting the Olympic and Paralympic volleyball teams. USA Volleyball also supports a network of regional associations, youth and junior programs, national championships, coaching and officials training, grassroots development, and the SafeSport initiative. Visit www.usavolleyball.org for more.
The Coordinator, Finance is a regular full-time position reporting the CFO. The position supports the department recording activity in the general ledger, preparing accounts payable and aids in distributing financial statements, monthly. The position also assists in the annual budgeting process for specific departments. This position is located in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Process accounts payable transactions and weekly check run.
· Reconcile savings/checking statements.
· Reconcile general ledger accounts and record adjustments.
· Assist in compilation of monthly financial statements.
· Provide support for assigned national events.
· Participate in implementing various financial policies & procedures.
· Provide accounting and budget support to indoor events and high performance departments.
· Prepare & send reports at the request of staff.
· Complete and represent USAV in direct bill applications.
· Prepare schedules and reports for annual audit.
· Prepare 1099 forms annually.
· Other duties and projects as assigned.
· Bachelor Degree, Accounting or Finance
· Minimum three year’s working experience in Accounting or Finance
· Ability to work well independently or on a team.
· Ability to maintain and protect confidential information
· Possess advanced level skills in Microsoft Office products especially Excel
· Must be able to successfully pass a USAV background screening
· Master’s Degree, Accounting or Finance
· Demonstrated experience working with NetSuite or Adaptive Insights
$ 32,000 Commensurate with experience
USAV also offers a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees.
Applications accepted online only. Applications must be received by no later than September 26, 2016
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Apply for Future Notification - U.S. National Governing Bodies (Various Locations, US)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the U.S. National Governing Bodies participating in this Job Board, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any U.S. National Governing Body. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ