Current available jobs that best match volleyball:
» Coordinator, Events - USA Volleyball (Colorado Springs, CO)
» Apply for Future Notification - U.S. National Governing Bodies (Various Locations, US)
Event/Venue Operations: Competition Management
Coordinator, Events - USA Volleyball (Colorado Springs, CO)
About USA Volleyball
Want to work in the Olympic Movement with one of the most successful organizations serving one of the fastest growing and exciting sports in the world? USA Volleyball is the national governing body for beach, indoor and sitting volleyball in the United States with over 325,000 members, responsible for nominating the Olympic and Paralympic volleyball teams. USA Volleyball also supports a network of regional associations, youth and junior programs, national championships, coaching and officials training, grassroots development, and the SafeSport initiative. Visit www.usavolleyball.org for more.
The Coordinator, Events is a regular full-time position reporting to the Senior Manager, Events. The individual in this role shares oversight in essential tasks related to indoor domestic events (events). This position requires excellent organization, communication, planning and coordination skills. This position is located in Colorado Springs and requires moderate travel.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities include but are not necessarily limited to:
· Serve as lead in coordination and execution of assigned events to include budgeting, event logistics, team registration and support, and event execution
· Handle direct inquiries and/or requests which can be addressed without management involvement
· Process all incoming event-related revenues, and file and process event registrations
· Produce reports, presentations, spread sheets and special projects, and assist with preparing, packing, distributing, or shipping all materials as required
· Administer independent contractor agreements for assigned events
· Record and verify registrations in event database and work with volleyball regions and teams concerning their registrations/data
· Ensure timely posting of qualifier results on the website
· Post event-related information on website as needed
· Provide in-office support for event department staff
· Point of contact for ordering and management of signs and printed materials
· Other duties and projects as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree in business or sport administration, related field or equivalent work experience
· Three years minimum experience in sport events
· Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office applications with emphasis on Microsoft Excel
· Effective team player, adaptable, and flexible to changes in workload
· Must be able to successfully pass a USAV background screening
· Masters’ Degree, Business or Sport Administration or related degree
· Four to five years of relative experience.
· Experience using event registration systems
· Experience working with the USOC/NGB/Region
$ 36,300 - Commensurate with experience
USAV also offers a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees.
Applications accepted online only. Applications must be received by no later than January 27, 2017.
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Apply for Future Notification - U.S. National Governing Bodies (Various Locations, US)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the U.S. National Governing Bodies participating in this Job Board, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any U.S. National Governing Body. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ