Current available jobs that best match usa cycling:
» Manager of Membership Products and Marketing - USA Cycling (Colorado Springs, CO)
» Apply for Future Notification - U.S. National Governing Bodies (Various Locations, US)
Sales & Marketing: Marketing
Manager of Membership Products and Marketing - USA Cycling (Colorado Springs, CO)
Responsible for supporting the development and marketing of USA Cycling’s membership products, including Ride and Race memberships, one-day licenses and other a la carte products, and merchandise. Provides tactical planning and execution of product development, marketing, and retention efforts. Monitors performance of products and marketing. Supports the relationships with our marketing agency and merchandise partners. Develops new communications channels with members (e.g. newsletters, ambassador / street team) and acts as the “voice of the customer” in meetings with the marketing and memberships teams.
1. Supports efforts to market and refine all membership products targeted at racers and enthusiasts, including Race, Podium/Podium+, Ride, Ride+, one-day licenses, and merchandise, across all cycling disciplines and formats.
2. Creates and executes marketing and content approaches for both acquisition and retention of customers across our product line.
3. Partners with all necessary advertising agencies and freelancers to develop and deploy content, marketing messages, media, creative, etc. in service of membership marketing goals.
4. Helps develop and then leads ambassador / street team programs designed to increase USA Cycling visibility at the grassroots level and pull more people into the sport at a local level.
5. Develops, manages and monitors performance of automated email communications (e.g. welcome series, renewal series)
6. Partners with Marketing team to curate content for monthly enthusiast race and ride newsletters, as well as more frequent member content on social and web
7. Supports basic membership reporting needs
8. Interacts with counterparts at USA Cycling, especially in Events, Memberships, and National Events to ensure cohesive messages and outreach to the membership
9. Partners with counterparts in membership operations and experience team to ensure a seamless member experience and jointly decide on improvements.
Other duties as assigned.
and Capabilities Required
· Digital marketing
· Writing / comms
· Project management
· Working collaboratively with multiple staff levels
· Agency management / partnership
Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field required
Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing
Hardware and equipment
General office equipment such as a computer, copier, scanner, and postage machines.
Microsoft Office products; membership and merchandise sales platforms
Indirectly supervises outside partners and vendors; indirectly tasks a matrixed team of internal staff.
Normal office setting, therefore the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The employees may occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required include both close and distance vision. While performing duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, feel and/or reach with hands and arms. The employee is also required to stand and walk to complete tasks and occasionally may climb, balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch to complete tasks. Environmental conditions may cause exposure to fumes, gas, dust, and dirt.
Some travel and weekend work is required.
This is a full-time exempt position located in Colorado Springs.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Apply for Future Notification - U.S. National Governing Bodies (Various Locations, US)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the U.S. National Governing Bodies participating in this Job Board, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any U.S. National Governing Body. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ