Current available jobs that best match track:
» Business Affairs Coordinator - USA Track & Field (Indianapolis, IN)
» Apply for Future Notification - U.S. National Governing Bodies (Various Locations, US)
Administration/General Management: Administrative/Executive Assistant
Business Affairs Coordinator - USA Track & Field (Indianapolis, IN)
BASIC FUNCTION: Assists the Legal Department in handling the day to day function of the department and assists with the tasks the department needs to complete by performing the following duties and responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Support Administration of Contracts and Other Matters
o Track the receipt of all contracts and other documents to ensure they are all handled on a timely basis and are continually moving through the review process.
o Handle the preparation, execution and filing of contracts, as directed.
o Assist with the maintenance of a contract management system.
o Close contract and matter files and maintain the filing system.
· Assist the Authorized Athlete Representative Program.
o Organize annual Athlete Representative applications.
§ Coordinates background screenings on prospective Athlete Representatives.
§ Assist with obtaining payment along with each application.
§ Track applications, seminar attendance, and exam results in connection with annual requirements.
§ Prepare routine correspondence.
o Maintain Athlete Representative directory.
o Assists in the preparation of seminar curriculum and seminar planning logistics.
o Assist with creating quarterly Newsletter and e-mail blasts to Athlete Representatives.
· Assist with the preparation of and maintenance of correspondence regarding eligibility and citizenship matters, including:
o athletes wishing to change allegiance;
o athletes requesting no-objection letters for obtaining O-1 and P-1 Visas; and
o athletes seeking to join clubs in other countries.
· Support the department’s risk management efforts by tracking claims and maintaining claim files.
· Maintain litigation files.
· Track department processes in order to provide constant analysis of departmental goals.
· Complete administrative duties as assigned.
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
· Bachelor’s Degree.
· Proven verbal and written communication skills.
· Knowledge of legal documents in a corporate context.
· Ability to read and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
· Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of peers, managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where standardization exits.
· Ability to interpret and utilize a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
· Should have intermediate knowledge and abilities with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and Powerpoint).
· Experience with contract management systems preferred.
· Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Occasional lifting in connection with filing. Sit for more than 6 hours per shift.
NON-PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Travel 2 -3 times per year (including weekend travel).
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Apply for Future Notification - U.S. National Governing Bodies (Various Locations, US)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the U.S. National Governing Bodies participating in this Job Board, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any U.S. National Governing Body. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ