Current available jobs that best match track:
» Retail Merchandising Analyst - USA Track & Field (Indianapolis, IN)
» Apply for Future Notification - U.S. National Governing Bodies (Various Locations, US)
Retail: Retail Merchandising
Retail Merchandising Analyst - USA Track & Field (Indianapolis, IN)
BASIC FUNCTION: The retail merchandising analyst helps maximize the profit potential for USATF’s Retail Efforts. By analyzing inventory risks and opportunities, and implementing inventory allocation strategies, the merchandising analyst improves cash flow and increases profit margins.
This position will also be utilized for developing and maintaining the USATF master schedule for Event sales, as well as analyzing the true cost and profit potential for events with a retail element. This analysis will determine event priorities, as well as analyzing potential new events and selling trends around each in order to determine the best inventory mix for presentation at events.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Facilitate and schedule USATF retail efforts at Running/Track Industry Events, as well as additional opportunities at popular events (athletic events, music and other social events)
· Along with planning the inventory sales list for events, this position will be responsible for developing and tracking event recaps to ensure past experience is properly gathered and analyzed.
· Streamline the flow of merchandise through a retail outlet by providing the organization with analysis, allocation, and guidance.
· Monitoring store category sales, supervising physical inventory, identifying trends, and monitoring the timing and scope of seasonal changes.
· Maintaining desired inventory levels and assortments, scheduling deliveries, and overseeing shipping/receiving and warehousing of merchandise.
· Work closely with the eCommerce manager and buyer to ensure data is gathered and shared with peers in a concise fashion so they can adequately complete their tasks.
· Provide guidance about selling patterns, the timing of future purchases, and purchasing philosophies with regards to events and other identified areas.
· Developing comprehensive USATF schedule and managing planning cycle (120 day cycle).
· Developing event recap reports that can be used for analysis of the event.
Other duties as assigned.
· 1 – 3 years of retail experience
· Significant analytical experience and computer proficiency with programs like MS Excel and/or Access are essential.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills are also necessary.
· Organization, creative problem-solving, and a continuous improvement mentality are key qualities for success in this career.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Be able to lift 20+lbs. Able to stand for long periods of time and walk distances at events
NON-PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Weekend and evening work; national travel required.
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Apply for Future Notification - U.S. National Governing Bodies (Various Locations, US)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the U.S. National Governing Bodies participating in this Job Board, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any U.S. National Governing Body. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ