Current available jobs that best match track:
» Community Programs Coordinator - USA Track & Field (Indianapolis, IN)
» Marketing Coordinator - USA Track & Field (Indianapolis, IN)
» Apply for Future Notification - U.S. National Governing Bodies (Various Locations, US)
Communications: Community Relations
Community Programs Coordinator - USA Track & Field (Indianapolis, IN)
BASIC FUNCTION: Assist in managing all aspects of USATF’s Run Jump Throw (RJT) youth activity program, focusing on promotion and growth of local events and youth participation to meet specific growth targets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assist in the development and execution plan to recruit local organizers to host local RJT events, including but not limited to former Hershey Track & Field Games organizers, Parks & Rec administrators, USATF Associations and Clubs, and school programs.
· In conjunction with Constituent Services Department, facilitate collaboration between USATF Associations and RJT organizers. Work with USATF Associations and clubs to encourage RJT participants to continue involvement in the sport of track & field.
· Assist local RJT organizers with registering, promoting and executing RJT events.
· In conjunction with Integrated Marketing & Communications Department, coordinate production of RJT promotional materials and facilitate their distribution to local organizers.
· In conjunction with Integrated Marketing & Communications Department, coordinate USATF and Partner presence at National Youth Championship Events.
· Manage Youth Membership Scholarship Program as part of Hershey partnership.
· In conjunction with the Youth Department, assist in incorporating RJT events into youth programming.
· Ensure RJT curricula and website are kept up to date.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in program development, on a program with national scope.
· Strong organizational skills, with outcome-driven performance.
· Experience working with nonprofit/community organizations and volunteers strongly preferred.
· Experience managing displays at conventions and events.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse partners, both adult and youth.
· Effective problem-solving skills.
· Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing, business, sports management or a related field.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Be able to lift 20+lbs. Able to stand for long periods of time and walk distances at events.
NON-PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Weekend and evening work; national and international travel required.
Sales & Marketing: Corporate Sponsor
Marketing Coordinator - USA Track & Field (Indianapolis, IN)
BASIC FUNCTION: Supports the Integrated Marketing and Communications Department in the day-to-day management of USATF’s sponsor relationships to include contractual fulfillment activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Carry up to 30 lbs of merchandise, promotional materials, and signs.
NON-PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Available for weekday/weekend duties and travel.
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Apply for Future Notification - U.S. National Governing Bodies (Various Locations, US)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the U.S. National Governing Bodies participating in this Job Board, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any U.S. National Governing Body. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ