Current available jobs that best match soccer:
» Brand Manager - United States Soccer Federation (Chicago, IL)
» Development Intern - U.S. Soccer Federation (Chicago, IL)
» Apply for Future Notification - U.S. National Governing Bodies (Various Locations, US)
Sales & Marketing: Consumer Marketing/Brand Management
Brand Manager - United States Soccer Federation (Chicago, IL)
Job Title Brand Manager
Reporting Relationship Chief Commercial Officer
Department Marketing Normal Work Hours Varies
Location of Job Chicago, IL Exemption Status Exempt
We are U.S. Soccer and we are the future of sport in the United States. Our mission is to make soccer a preeminent sport in the United States. We embrace diversity, technology and global connections to drive the growth of our sport and serve our athletes and fans. We are seeking motivated, passionate, skillful people who can think, create and work on a team.
U.S. Soccer is a growing company that looks for team members to grow with it. U.S. Soccer offers a comprehensive compensation package, casual work environment, an inclusive culture, and an atmosphere for professional development.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Capture the hearts and minds of our fans through effective communication and presentation of the U.S. Soccer brand. It is the fuel that has enabled the sport and organization to grow over the past two decades. Combining brand strategy, advertising, materials creation, event presentation, product presentation and analytics the U.S. Soccer Brand Manager interacts across a number of departments to present the strongest possible execution of the U.S. Soccer identity. We strive to push boundries and inspire our fans.
• Develop, plan, own and execute the brand approach for the organization across multiple disciplines and functional areas.
• Maintain master design and production calendar.
• Work with external providers as well as internal stakeholders to develop materials and content (copy and visuals) to ensure consistent brand tone across the U.S. Soccer ecosystem.
• Create performance analytic reports and campaign recaps to inform the internal team on performance and inform future activities.
• Effective project management skills and ability to lead and direct outside resources.
• Experience in production, managing the process from brief to concepts to final edits and approval.
• Ability to manage multiple projects on various levels with different and converging timelines.
Education, Work Experience, Special Skills/Knowledge required:
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related discipline.
• 4+ years' related experience in Brand Management, and/or Brand Marketing, in a corporate setting or creative agency; design experience a plus.
• Must have a passion for the sport and the culture of the sport and its intersection with culture. The ideal candidate has endemic involvement in a related industry.
• Experience working in and around soccer preferred.
• Strong interpersonal, consensus-building skills, with the ability to communicate and achieve results across multiple audiences in complex organizational structure.
• Can be decisive, motivate and engage others to produce the best possible results.
• Comfortable with collecting data, and disseminating it into meaningful business metrics.
• Adept at building presentations to communicate ideas, e.g. Keynote, PowerPoint, InDesign.
Internships: Any Internship
Development Intern - U.S. Soccer Federation (Chicago, IL)
Job Title Development Intern
Reporting Relationship Development Coordinator
Location of Job Chicago, IL
Term 40 hours/week for six months, starting December 14
Resource Development Overview
U.S. Soccer has established an ambitious program dedicated to providing more opportunities for fans to connect with and invest in our teams and sport. The goal of the program is to maximize and leverage fan support to fund important development initiatives that will forward the sport of soccer in the United States.
This position will assist in the day-to-day operations of U.S. Soccer’s fundraising program, including prospect research, database management and logistical support for special events. The Development Intern will report directly to the Development Coordinator.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Education, Work Experience, Special Skills/Knowledge Required
A qualified candidate should have earned a bachelor’s degree, with other skills and experiences including:
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. What draws you to an internship focused on fundraising and development? 2. Please provide an example of a time you worked on multiple assignments at one time. How did you keep organized? 3. Please provide an example of a time you went above-and-beyond to exceed expectations on a project or professional task
1. What draws you to an internship focused on fundraising and development?
2. Please provide an example of a time you worked on multiple assignments at one time. How did you keep organized?
3. Please provide an example of a time you went above-and-beyond to exceed expectations on a project or professional task
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Apply for Future Notification - U.S. National Governing Bodies (Various Locations, US)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the U.S. National Governing Bodies participating in this Job Board, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any U.S. National Governing Body. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ