Current available jobs that best match soccer:
» Content Manager (MNT) - United States Soccer Federation (Chicago, IL)
» Director of Major Gifts - United States Soccer Federation (New York Metropolitan Area, NY)
» Apply for Future Notification - U.S. National Governing Bodies (Various Locations, US)
Communications: Head of Web/Media Content
Content Manager (MNT) - United States Soccer Federation (Chicago, IL)
U.S. Soccer maintains a network of original content that includes social media, video, written features, design and photography. The Content Manager is fundamentally involved in each step of the creation and distribution of content across all platforms and will work with other creators (both internal and external) to develop unique and compelling content for fans of U.S. Soccer’s teams, with a heavy concentration on the Men’s National Team. The ideal candidate has exceptional knowledge of all phases of content production and experience in managing the creation and distribution of each content type.
· Bachelor’s degree
· 3-5 years of experience in content production, creation and management
· In addition to possessing substantial creative capital, the ideal candidate is a disciplined manager of the overall content production process from pre-production to distribution/publishing
· Understands the various approaches and techniques required for a wide-array of platforms, from social media to long-form, from short social videos to multi-episode series
· Pushes the creative capacity of the content department while fitting the established voice of U.S. Soccer
· Possesses meticulous attention to project management detail and strong organizational skills
· Able to create and oversee schedules, maintaining tight deadlines
· Oversees individual or team-based projects from development to completion
· Specific knowledge of soccer is a plus but not a requirement; more important is the knowledge and ability to adapt to the environment surrounding a high-level professional sports team
· Quick learner who can function well in the fast-paced environment mandated by professional sports
· Full-time position, minimum 40-hour week with weekend work and extensive travel required
Membership: Fundraising/Major Gifts
Director of Major Gifts - United States Soccer Federation (New York Metropolitan Area, NY)
The U.S. Soccer Federation is recruiting a major gift officer, who will be responsible for generating significant philanthropic support for U.S. Soccer. The Director of Major Gifts will oversee the major gift program in a to-be-determined regional territory that will include the New York Metropolitan Area. This individual will be responsible for identifying, cultivating, and soliciting major gift prospects (individuals and foundations) and participate in donors’ stewardship activities. Reporting to the Chief Administrative Officer (CAO), the Director will manage a portfolio of approximately 150 prospects who are capable of making a gift of $10,000+. Some prospects may have a demonstrated interest in U.S. Soccer and an established giving history while others will have to be discovered and/or developed.
Tools, Equipment, & Conditions:
The Director of Major Gifts will report to U.S. Soccer’s headquarters in Chicago, but will be a full-time telecommuting position for a candidate based in the New York Metropolitan Area.
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Apply for Future Notification - U.S. National Governing Bodies (Various Locations, US)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the U.S. National Governing Bodies participating in this Job Board, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any U.S. National Governing Body. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ