Current available jobs that best match soccer:
» Director of Referee Programs - United States Soccer Federation (Chicago, IL)
» Legal Intern - United States Soccer Federation (Chicago, IL)
» Major Gifts Officer - United States Soccer Federation (New York Metropolitan Area, NY)
» Technical Videographer (Independent Contractor) - United States Soccer Federation (Remote Independent Contractor, US)
» Apply for Future Notification - U.S. National Governing Bodies (Various Locations, US)
Athlete Management/Coaching: Official
Director of Referee Programs - United States Soccer Federation (Chicago, IL)
U.S. Soccer Overview
U.S. Soccer is the National Governing Body for the sport of soccer in the United States. Its mission is to make soccer, in all its forms, a preeminent sport in the United States and lead and guide the development of soccer at all levels. U.S. Soccer operates across the spectrum of the sport from the National Teams to entry level coaching and refereeing education.
The Director of Referee Programs will be responsible for managing all aspects of the U.S. Soccer Referee Department operations from administrative to technical to achieve the strategic objectives of the department. While the position is administrative in nature, it requires a strong understanding of both soccer and refereeing.
In order to perform the primary duties and functions, this position requires someone who is highly organized, has the ability to communicate effectively in writing and as a public speaker and is able to provide solutions in a fair and firm manner. It is also expected that the person in this position will work to incorporate new ideas to increase efficiency and productivity (organizational processes, new technology, financial expenditures, etc.). This position is responsible for ensuring the Referee Department exhibits a high-degree of professionalism, maintains a customer service mentality and communicates consistently and transparently with membership.
Internships: Any Internship
Legal Intern - United States Soccer Federation (Chicago, IL)
Term Length: Summer Semester
This internship is only available to candidates that are currently enrolled in law school.
U.S. Soccer Overview
Membership: Fundraising/Major Gifts
Major Gifts Officer - United States Soccer Federation (New York Metropolitan Area, NY)
The U.S. Soccer Federation is seeking a Major Gifts Officer (MGO), who will responsible for generating significant philanthropic support for U.S. Soccer. The MGO will oversee the major gift program in the New York Metropolitan Area. This individual will be responsible for identifying, cultivating, and soliciting major gift prospects (individuals and foundations) and participate in donor stewardship activities. Reporting to the Chief Administrative Officer (CAO), the MGO will manage a portfolio of approximately 150 prospects capable of making a gift of $10,000+.
· In consultation with the CAO, establish an annual operating plan, with measurable performance objectives, that is linked to U.S. Soccer’s fundraising goals.
· Successfully manage a portfolio of major gift prospects to meet philanthropic goals for the region. Engage in activities that focus on donor-centered philanthropy to maximize potential gifts over the long-term.
· Identify prospects and cultivate via in-person visits, telephone and email communication, and engagement opportunities.
· Work in concert with the Development Department to organize and host special events.
· Steward donors via a variety of communications and experiences, including attendance at U.S. Soccer events and FIFA World Cups
· Serve as a key fundraising contact for the region; coordinate and implement special projects at the direction of the CAO and perform other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree required
· 3+ years of experience cultivating major gifts from individual donors
· Demonstrated effectiveness in prospect identification, relationship building, and solicitation and ability to manage a large number of activities simultaneously
· Proven ability to create compelling gift proposals
· Experience in both collaborative and independent work environments
· Evidence of being adaptable to working with changing priorities
· Professional experience working in a sophisticated development organization
Tools, Equipment, & Conditions:
· Standard office equipment and mobile phone
· Some domestic and international travel will be required
The Major Gift Officer will report to U.S. Soccer’s headquarters in Chicago, but will be a full-time telecommuting position for a candidate based in the New York Metropolitan Area.
Internet/New Media: Audio/Video Editing and Production
Technical Videographer (Independent Contractor) - United States Soccer Federation (Remote Independent Contractor, US)
U.S. Soccer is searching for a Technical Videographer to perform independent contractor work with Youth National Teams on a freelance basis. Technical Videographers execute the production and distribution of technical video designed to fulfill the needs of coaches and scouts across the organization’s various teams. Technical Videographers work closely with the various coaching staffs across the Federation’s many teams and work with the Content and Video Department to develop a library of technical video used by players and scouts. The ideal candidates have exceptional knowledge of technical video systems and their applications to a coaching staff.
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Apply for Future Notification - U.S. National Governing Bodies (Various Locations, US)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the U.S. National Governing Bodies participating in this Job Board, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any U.S. National Governing Body. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ