Current job openings | Edit
Current available jobs in
Retail: Retail Merchandising
Merchandise Coordinator - USA Track & Field (Indianapolis, IN)
BASIC FUNCTION: Assist in merchandise order processing at the USATF warehouse and at event locations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop a thorough working knowledge of USATF programs, products, policies and procedures.
- Effectively administer the daily operations of USATF e-commerce business (fulfillment, returns/exchanges, inventory controls, stocking, etc.) in a professional and structured manner.
- Accurately pick customer orders, pack and ship orders and troubleshoot problems to resolution in a judicious manner.
- Sell merchandise at selected events across the country.
- Monitor inventory and sales trends to assist with liquidation of aged inventory and introduction of new items.
- Provide prompt, professional and engaging responses to customer service team inquiries, returns and exchanges daily.
- Communicate and problem solve with Operations & E-Commerce Manager regarding stock levels, stock discrepancies, opportunities etc.
- Collaborate with key USATF personnel to align merchandise activities with USATF programs and goals.
- Assist with the packing and shipping of merchandise in support of event sales.
- Maintain inventory for warehouse and vehicles by strategically and proactively updating while meticulously monitoring incoming/outgoing inventories.
- Provide various logistical supports to USATF departments.
- Serve as liaison of warehouse contents to USATF National Office Staff.
- Contribute creative content for merchandise buys, art requisitions, product demonstration videos and e-commerce marketing.
- Assist USATF departments with packing and shipping of materials.
- Bachelor's degree
- Retail and/or vendor sales experience, including knowledge of the sports or fitness industries preferred
- Strong interest or experience in the running and track & field industry preferred
- Ability to manage complex schedules, prioritize workloads and handle multiple projects
- Demonstrated initiative and the ability to adapt to and embrace change
- Superior organizational and detail oriented abilities; precise organizational, critical problem-solving and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to network, utilize resources and exercise a high degree of professionalism
- Strong team player and ability to work cooperatively with others
- Proven Microsoft Office experience with a strong proficiency in Excel
- Detail oriented with effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work varied business hours and work weekends
- Ability to write clear, concise reports and e-mail correspondence
- Ability to lift heavy objects weighing up to 30 pounds
- Possess a valid driver's license
- Desire and ability to travel extensively
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk distances at events
- Moving large quantities of merchandise with carts, dollies, hand trucks and other moving equipment
- Travel at least 10-12 times per year (including weekend travel)
- Must be willing to work evening and weekend hours at events
Apply for this position
Go back job listings
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ