Retail: Retail Merchandising
Gift Shop Team Member - International Bowling Museum & Hall of Fame (Arlington, TX)
Primary duties include customer service and hospitality to all International Bowling Museum and Hall of Fame guests. Assist guests in purchasing Museum admissions, answer guest questions, handle cash and cash register reports and perform Museum opening/closing duties. Position is a part time position (8 to 12 hours per week) and includes Saturday shift.
SUPERVISED BY: Gift Shop Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Open/closed museum/gift shop — insuring all exhibits are in working order and proper change for cash drawer is available; making sure cash drawer balances daily; completing deposits on a daily basis
- Maintain gift shop inventory
- Assist with mail/phone inquiries & process Hometown Heroics certificates
- Assist with site tours & execution of special events
- Invoice special admissions & events for payment
- Respond to incoming requests from associations/individuals received via telephone or mail
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Friendly and professional
- Proactively seek out information about the Museum
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work weekends and holidays
- Multi task quickly and efficiently
- Ability to move up to 25 pounds
The International Bowling Campus offers a competitive hourly rate of $9 to $11.
IBC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.