Finance: Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
Part-Time Finance Administrator - US Lacrosse (Baltimore, MD)
US Lacrosse, the national governing body of lacrosse, announces an opening for a part-time Finance Administrator in Baltimore, Maryland working 20-25 hours per week. If you’re looking for a dynamic atmosphere surrounded by supportive, fun and passionate co-workers, then US Lacrosse is the place to be.
About US Lacrosse
US Lacrosse, a 501(c) (3) nonprofit association is the national governing body of lacrosse. The organization has over 425,000 individual members within 67 regional chapters throughout the country and employs a national staff of more than 80 at its Baltimore headquarters. US Lacrosse provides a leadership role in virtually every aspect of the sport throughout the United States, and offers numerous programs and services to its national membership and more than one million lacrosse enthusiasts throughout the country.
The Finance Department Administrator is responsible for providing direct administrative support to the Finance team. This position processes invoices and payments for Accounts Payable and other tasks as assigned.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Process Accounts Payable invoices, make photocopies of printed checks, match to invoice, mail and file processed payments.
• Assist with the Processing of Accounts Receivable invoices and post payments.
• Updates and Maintain files in appropriate areas.
• Manage storage files and prompt removal of expired documents.
• Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills, Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or business related field experience.
• 1-3 years of related experience.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and highly proficient in Excel.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Previous application and data entry experience is a must.
• Ability to complete assignments in a timely fashion with minimal supervision.
Candidates must include minimum pay rate requirements, cover letter, and resume to be considered. Relocation expenses are not included.