Current available jobs in Finance:
» Finance and Data Officer - Americas - International Cricket Council (Colorado Springs, CO)
» Coordinator, Finance - USA Volleyball (Colorado Springs, CO)
Finance: Financial/Data Analyst
Finance and Data Officer - Americas - International Cricket Council (Colorado Springs, CO)
Rick Mack, former Managing Director of Human Resources for the USOC, is the recruiting consultant on this position and will be reviewing candidate applications.
The International Cricket Council (“ICC”) is the global governing body for the sport, which administers all aspects of international cricket. Its Development Programme has specific strategic objectives aimed at the sustainable development and strengthening of the sport globally.
We are currently seeking a Finance and Data Officer for Americas based in our Colorado Springs office. The position works closely with the Finance and Operations Manager and the Americas Development Manager to implement the provisions of the ICC Development Funding Policy and ICC Membership criteria, oversee the annual data census as well as maintain relations and support selected members within the Americas Region across all business and cricket matters.
Knowledge, Skills, Attitude and Experience
Conditions of employment
The last date of responding to this advert is 4 September 2016. Due to the expected number of high quality applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Finance: Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
Coordinator, Finance - USA Volleyball (Colorado Springs, CO)
About USA Volleyball
Want to work in the Olympic Movement with one of the most successful organizations serving one of the fastest growing and exciting sports in the world? USA Volleyball is the national governing body for beach, indoor and sitting volleyball in the United States with over 300,000 members, responsible for selecting the Olympic and Paralympic volleyball teams. USA Volleyball also supports a network of regional associations, youth and junior programs, national championships, coaching and officials training, grassroots development, and the SafeSport initiative. Visit www.usavolleyball.org for more.
The Coordinator, Finance is a regular full-time position reporting the CFO. The position supports the department recording activity in the general ledger, preparing accounts payable and aids in distributing financial statements, monthly. The position also assists in the annual budgeting process for specific departments. This position is located in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Process accounts payable transactions and weekly check run.
· Reconcile savings/checking statements.
· Reconcile general ledger accounts and record adjustments.
· Assist in compilation of monthly financial statements.
· Provide support for assigned national events.
· Participate in implementing various financial policies & procedures.
· Provide accounting and budget support to indoor events and high performance departments.
· Prepare & send reports at the request of staff.
· Complete and represent USAV in direct bill applications.
· Prepare schedules and reports for annual audit.
· Prepare 1099 forms annually.
· Other duties and projects as assigned.
· Bachelor Degree, Accounting or Finance
· Minimum three year’s working experience in Accounting or Finance
· Ability to work well independently or on a team.
· Ability to maintain and protect confidential information
· Possess advanced level skills in Microsoft Office products especially Excel
· Must be able to successfully pass a USAV background screening
· Master’s Degree, Accounting or Finance
· Demonstrated experience working with NetSuite or Adaptive Insights
$ 32,000 Commensurate with experience
USAV also offers a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees.
Applications accepted online only. Applications must be received by no later than September 26, 2016
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ