Current available jobs in Event/Venue Operations:
Event/Venue Operations: Event Operations/Management
Events and Club Services Manager - USA Field Hockey (Colorado Springs, CO)
The Events and Club Services Manager is responsible for a set of events and club services that contribute to the implementation of the organization’s strategic plan. The Events Manager is primarily responsible for the creation, implementation and continued development of a portfolio of events and club services designed to meet member clubs needs and member’s ambitions in our sport. The focus will be to advance USA Field Hockey’s mission in the key strategic areas of serving members and growing the game.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Club Services Duties:
· Bachelor’s degree is required
Licensure & Certification:
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in customer service, membership and/or event delivery or related field.
Minimum Qualifications Required Continued:
· Excellent communicator, responsive to internal and external clients
· Must have excellent customer service skills with the flexibility and tact to work with a variety of staff and clients
· Must be proficient in use of technology to manage Customer Relationship Management systems, SharePoint, and Microsoft Office programs
· Have the ability to concurrently manage several high-priority programs.
· Must have the drive to provide evolving programming to support a growing sport
· Be entrepreneurial and accountable to thrive in a small business environment
Tools, Equipment, & Conditions:
· This is primarily an office position, although some field work will be required. Incumbent will be required do to some light lifting of no more than 40lbs. Long periods of sitting may occur. Field work may consist of standing for long periods of time, crouching, reaching and bending. Field work may also be in areas of high noise levels. Incumbent will need to be able to successfully operate basic office equipment with ease. Travel and work on weekends is a requirement of this position.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Commensurate with experience and qualifications
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ