Current available jobs in Communications:
» Content Manager (MNT) - United States Soccer Federation (Chicago, IL)
» Director of E-Commerce - US Lacrosse (Baltimore, MD)
» Education Program Coordinator - USA Triathlon (Colorado Springs, CO)
Communications: Head of Web/Media Content
Content Manager (MNT) - United States Soccer Federation (Chicago, IL)
U.S. Soccer maintains a network of original content that includes social media, video, written features, design and photography. The Content Manager is fundamentally involved in each step of the creation and distribution of content across all platforms and will work with other creators (both internal and external) to develop unique and compelling content for fans of U.S. Soccer’s teams, with a heavy concentration on the Men’s National Team. The ideal candidate has exceptional knowledge of all phases of content production and experience in managing the creation and distribution of each content type.
· Bachelor’s degree
· 3-5 years of experience in content production, creation and management
· In addition to possessing substantial creative capital, the ideal candidate is a disciplined manager of the overall content production process from pre-production to distribution/publishing
· Understands the various approaches and techniques required for a wide-array of platforms, from social media to long-form, from short social videos to multi-episode series
· Pushes the creative capacity of the content department while fitting the established voice of U.S. Soccer
· Possesses meticulous attention to project management detail and strong organizational skills
· Able to create and oversee schedules, maintaining tight deadlines
· Oversees individual or team-based projects from development to completion
· Specific knowledge of soccer is a plus but not a requirement; more important is the knowledge and ability to adapt to the environment surrounding a high-level professional sports team
· Quick learner who can function well in the fast-paced environment mandated by professional sports
· Full-time position, minimum 40-hour week with weekend work and extensive travel required
Communications: Media/Public Relations Servicing
Director of E-Commerce - US Lacrosse (Baltimore, MD)
US Lacrosse, the national governing body of lacrosse, announces an opening for a Director of E-Commerce working as part of our Communications and Membership team. If you’re looking for a dynamic atmosphere surrounded by supportive, fun and passionate co-workers, then US Lacrosse is the place to be.
About US Lacrosse:
The Director of E-Commerce is a team player that can work cross-functionally with communications, membership, sports development and IT to create great member experiences. The objective of this position is to drive the US Lacrosse Organization forward to become leaders and innovators in designing desktop and mobile tools and functionality that improves member experience.
An important goal of this position is to bring US Lacrosse’s Brand Purpose (connect, inspire, influence and educate the Lacrosse Community through our digital properties). This role will be responsible for the operations and functionality of the following US Lacrosse online properties: USLacrosse.org, Laxmagazine.com, Mobile Coach, All new mobile applications, and 3rd party integrations.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Skills, Education and Experience:
All applicants must include a cover letter, resume, and minimum salary requirements in order to be considered for this position. Relocation costs are not included.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
Communications: Community Relations
Education Program Coordinator - USA Triathlon (Colorado Springs, CO)
Job Title: Education Program Coordinator
Reports To: Coaching Specialty Manager
Department: Sport Development
The Education Program Coordinator manages various USAT education resources and programming including online education. This role assists in coaching education accreditation including the development of the Coaching Innovation Business Retreat and works with other business units to improve collaboration and knowledge products throughout the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Manage the USAT webinar program including:
Manage the Yahoo Discussion Group for Certified Coaches.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
Normal office setting therefore the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required include both close and distance vision. While performing duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, feel and/or reach with hands and arms. The employee is also required to stand and walk to complete tasks and occasionally may work outdoors in inclement weather (extreme hot or cold).
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Compensation and Benefits:
Full-time position located in Colorado Springs, CO. Comprehensive benefits package including 401K, health and dental insurance.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Application Deadline: Tuesday October 14, 2014
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ