Current available jobs in Athlete Management/Coaching:
» Coaching Education Coordinator - United States Soccer Federation (Chicago, IL)
» Technical Program Manager - USA Cycling (Colorado Springs, Co)
» Travel Manager - USA Water Polo, Inc. (Huntington Beach, CA)
Athlete Management/Coaching: Team Administration/Operations
Coaching Education Coordinator - United States Soccer Federation (Chicago, IL)
U.S. Soccer Overview:
U.S. Soccer, a non-profit organization, is the National Governing Body for the sport of soccer in the United States. Our mission is to make soccer a preeminent sport in the United States.
We are U.S. Soccer and we are the future of sport in the United States. We embrace diversity, technology, and global connections to drive the growth of our sport and serve our athletes and fans. We are seeking a motivated, passionate, and skillful Development Coordinator who can think, create, and work on a team.
U.S. Soccer is a growing organization that looks for team players to growth with it. U.S. Soccer offers a comprehensive compensation package, casual work environment, an inclusive culture, and an atmosphere for professional development.
The Coaching Education Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the technical objectives and administrative aspects of the U.S. Soccer’s Coaching Development Program. The position is administrative in nature but does require a strong understanding of soccer and a familiarity with coaching. In addition to the administrative duties listed below, the position will also provide support to the technical staff in these areas as needed.
In order to perform the primary duties and functions listed, this position requires someone who is highly organized and detail oriented. It is also expected that the person in this position be able to effectively communicate with membership on a variety of levels. The individual is expected to proactively contribute across multiple areas of the business and to prioritize workflow as needed on day-to-day basis.
This position is also responsible for exhibiting a high-degree of professionalism, maintaining a customer service mentality and communicating consistently and transparently with membership.
Minimum Qualifications (Education/Experience):
An ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
Athlete Management/Coaching: Official
Technical Program Manager - USA Cycling (Colorado Springs, Co)
Job Title: Technical Program Manager
Reports To: Technical Director
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, paid vacation & holiday, and 403(b)
Employment Type: Full-time exempt
Job Purpose & Overview:
The Technical Program Manager will manage operations of the Events Department’s Technical Programs, including overseeing the results and rankings program and National Championship registration, as well as work with the Technical Director to implement USA Cycling’s officials program, disciplinary processes, elections, legislation, and editing of the rulebook.
Key Responsibilities ?
1. Acts as liaison with Technical Director and other departments within USA Cycling.Manage event directors’ submission of results into National Results and Rankings Program
2. Assist Technical Director with facilitating Official’s Education Program. Maintain results and rankings web pages for top tier calendars with accurate and updated information.
3. Carries out daily office tasks for the Technical Department, including routine correspondence, entering data and answering member questionsWrite quarterly board-book updates on results programs
4. Books travel for USAC assigned officials.Oversee National Championship permitting process
5. Order and deliver National Championship Events bibs and number plates.
6. Manage registration staff and volunteers at National Championships
7. Manage results company personnel and processes at National Championships.
8. Oversee National Event websites with respect to registration schedules, opening and closing of online registration timelines, and price increases
9. Develop revenue reports for National Championships
10. Manage National Championship registration budgets within events
11. Collect and verify documents for Domestic Elite Teams. Create and deliver Event Department presentations at staff meetings, committee meetings, and summits.
12. Collect and verify documents for UCI team registration processes.
13. Manage online official’s evaluations, including production of email lists and distribution of evaluation tools to the applicable stakeholders.
14. Organize data from technical official’s evaluations, maintaining lists of evaluated officials and results.
15. Develop officials’ educational materials for level C and B programs
16. Develop continuing education materials for webinar and other types of distribution
17. Manage distribution of materials and timelines for disciplinary cases and officials’ performance issues.
18. Manage logistics for sport commissionvarious meetings (Sport Committees, NTC, etc.)
19. Work with Technical Director on Editing USA Cycling rulebook
20. Work with Technical Director on officials assignments and use of online assignment tools
21. Work with Technical Director on management of online elections
22. Coordinate domestic and UCI fine communication and compliance
23. Coordinate Regional Technical Commission procedures
Other duties as assigned.
Desired Experience, Knowledge, Education:
Experience & Knowledge:
General office equipment including computer, copier/printer, calculator, scanners and miscellaneous other equipment.
Scope of Authority, Financial Authority, and Communication
Responsible for all revenue reports and budgets for all National ChampionshipsTechnical Department. Responsible for the management of interns and volunteers.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
Generally, works in the office; therefore, the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The employee may occasionally lift and / or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be a fully exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with this position.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity, please apply online by March 6, 2016.
Athlete Management/Coaching: Travel Management
Travel Manager - USA Water Polo, Inc. (Huntington Beach, CA)
POSITION TITLE: Travel Manager
This position will manage the travel function and provide additional administrative support.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
Other Administrative Duties
* Flexibility in work schedule: may require some evening/weekend availability.
Please Note: no relocation assistance available.
Please submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements through Teamworkonline.com.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ