Current available jobs in Athlete Management/Coaching:
» Job Title: NCYRA Youth Development Officer (YDO) - NORTHERN CALIFORNIA YOUTH RUGBY ASSOCIATION (NCYRA) (Dixon, CA)
» USA Synchro Senior National Team Coaching Staff - USA Synchro (Moraga, CA)
» Head Athletic Trainer, Beach National Teams - USA Volleyball (Torrance, CA)
» Volunteer, Women's National Team - USA Volleyball (Anaheim, CA)
Athlete Management/Coaching: Team Administration/Operations
Job Title: NCYRA Youth Development Officer (YDO) - NORTHERN CALIFORNIA YOUTH RUGBY ASSOCIATION (NCYRA) (Dixon, CA)
For each new program the YDO establishes which generates additional income to the NCYRA, the YDO may be rewarded with salary increases and/or bonuses that will be negotiated and defined in the employment contract.
Essential Job Functions:
Detailed Job Functions:
The YDO will also assist the Executive Director with other duties and tasks as assigned
Education & Qualifications:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• This position is based in the Northern California area. Relocation expenses will be the responsibility of the YDO
The salary for this position will be between $30,000-35,000 annually. Additionally, travel related expenses will be reimbursed at a negotiated rate during the contract negotiation. Performance bonuses (membership increases/sponsorship solicitations, etc.) will be negotiated during the contract negotiation.
Candidates are expected to have their own, reliable transportation and cell phone.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
Athlete Management/Coaching: Coach - Elite Athlete Coach
USA Synchro Senior National Team Coaching Staff - USA Synchro (Moraga, CA)
USA Synchronized Swimming is seeking experience coach(es) to support the Senior National Team program and work in collaboration with the High Performance Director/Senior Head Coach, the other National Teams, USA Synchro staff, the US Olympic Committee Staff and USA Synchro’s Sport Performance partners.
- Work in collaboration with the High Performance Director/Senior Head Coach in designing the overall High Performance strategy.
- Work in collaboration with the High Performance Director/Senior Head Coach in developing and implementing the overall training plan, workouts and choreography of the routines.
- Work in collaboration with the High Performance Director/Senior Head Coach in developing a strong leadership within USA Synchronized Swimming.
- Represent positively USA Synchro at all events, competitions and exhibitions.
Essential & Desired Skills:
- Very energetic and enthusiastic, strong leadership skills.
- High expectations for the athletes and strong discipline.
- Have the ability, knowledge and willingness to implement and monitor a training plan in collaboration with the High Performance Director and USA Synchro’s Sport Performance partners.
- Good organizational skills and sense of initiative, common sense.
- Basic computer knowledge (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Elite level, specific technical and tactical knowledge of the sport.
- International experience and ability coaching teams at international levels, be available to participate in team training, trials, competitions, exhibitions, events, or coaches meetings as may hereafter be determined.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the current FINA rules and regulations.
- Ability to successfully delegate tasks to and manage assistant coaches, consultants, sport performance staff and other personnel.
- USA Synchro Coaching Certification Program Level 2 and annually attending the next level or obtaining the proper updates or international equivalent.
- Ability to handle crisis management situations.
- Master’s degree, preferably in Sport Science, Coaching or Sport Management.
- Successfully pass a USOC approved background check,
- Be in good health and able to withstand the physical rigors of traveling with and working with the Teams,
- Be able to obtain a working Visa in the USA if from another country (USA Synchro will organize),
- Minimum 3 years’ experience coaching international level.
Reports to High Performance Director/ Senior Head Coach
Please email a resume with your experience, education and pertinent skills, a cover letter and 3 references to
Myriam Glez (Myriam@usasynchro.org) and Kevin Warner (firstname.lastname@example.org) by October 31st, 2014.
Applications will be reviewed by USA Synchro’s High Performance Director. A selected group of applicants will be
interviewed over the phone or in person. A few applicants will be selected for a try out period of up to 2 months.
Athlete Management/Coaching: Athletic Trainer/Physical Therapy/Doctor
Head Athletic Trainer, Beach National Teams - USA Volleyball (Torrance, CA)
About USA Volleyball
USA Volleyball (USAV) is the National Governing Body (NGB) for the sports of volleyball, beach volleyball, and sitting volleyball in the United States and is recognized as such by the Federation International de Volleyball (FIVB), the United States Olympic Committee (USOC), and the World ParaVolley. USAV has over 300,000 registered members and supports athletes, coaches, officials, members and fans at every level and every discipline of the sport.
USAV is a 501(c)(3) organization with an operating budget in excess of $25M and approximately 75 staff and coaches in four offices (National Office in Colorado Springs, CO; Beach Operations in Torrance, CA; National Team Operations (Indoor) in Anaheim, CA; and Sitting Program in Edmond, OK).
The Head Athletic Trainer, Beach National Teams will report to the Senior Director, Beach Operations and is located in Torrance, California. This position is the primary health care service provider for the Beach National Program providing evaluation services, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries/illness concerning Beach National Program athletes. The Head Athletic Trainer is a regular full-time positon that works closely with other Sports Medicine and Performance team members to enhance athlete performance.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities include but are not necessarily limited to:
Athlete Management/Coaching: Coach - Elite Athlete Coach
Volunteer, Women's National Team - USA Volleyball (Anaheim, CA)
Volunteer, Women’s National Team
The USA Volleyball Women’s National Team is looking for volunteer coaches for both the Summer and Winter Training Blocks. Volunteer coaches have the opportunity to work closely with the top female athletes in the world, as well as with the Women’s National Team staff, including Head Coach Karch Kiraly. Part of the USA Women’s National Team mission is to push the boundaries of the sport, so volunteer coaches often have the opportunity to assist with new learning and teaching methods, new studies to gain insight into the game, and other tasks and projects that will help our USA players be the best in the world. As such, a familiarity with and willingness to learn technology and its uses are essential for a volunteer coach.
The Winter Training Block began Monday, January 27 and runs through Friday, March 21. Volunteers are mostly requested for the final four weeks of the block.
The Summer Training Block begins the first week of May and runs through mid-September. For both the Winter and Summer Training Block, practice sessions are 8:30-11:30am, with office hours for the staff (video analysis, scouting, etc) running until about 6:00pm. Depending on the level of involvement and responsibilities, volunteers may be needed for some or all of this time. Prospective volunteers should plan for at least a two week commitment, in order to maximize their learning opportunities.
Volunteers must provide their own housing and transportation to and from the American Sports Center in Anaheim, California where the National Team trains. However, there are also opportunities to be involved with video scouting and study from a distance, for coaches who are not able to spend significant time in Anaheim.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Review of Applicants will begin immediately and continue as assistance is required.
USA Volleyball (USAV) is the National Governing Body (NGB) for the sports of volleyball and beach volleyball in the United States and is recognized by the Federation International de Volleyball (FIVB) and the United States Olympic Committee (USOC).
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ